Cork Zipped Wristlet Tilia a in BeigeRegular price Rs. 3,699.00 Sale price Rs. 2,589.00 Save 30%
FOReT zip around wallet is the perfect size to carry when you are out and about. It has various slots to organize your essentials and the convenient wrist strap ensures that it is all secure in your hand. Moreover, the Cork Fabric outer shell is water resistant and dust free. A must-have in your travel plans, this wallet is all about functionality upped with style!
- Handmade in Europe
- The outer shell is made from Genuine Cork Fabric and has compartments crafted from cork in PU in black colour
- Measures: Length: 20cm / Height 10 cm / Width 2.5 cm
- Includes an interior zip pocket, two interior slip pockets, and a small pocket to stash your shopping bills or to-do notes
- 8 card slots to securely store your loyalty cards and credit cards
- An optional wrist strap for added security
- Vegan, Sustainable and Natural
For our buyers from around the world.
We ship globally. In order to make payment in your own currency, please use Pay Pal as a payment gateway.
You may connect with us on email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
Cork is a natural material and with time will age gracefully. Being made from the bark of the Cork Oak Tree, the grains on the Cork material are visible making it visually appealing and unique. Cork is water resistant, dust resistant, hypo allergic and durable. With usage, cork tends to get softer and smoother and will catch a darker hue.
There may be a minimal departure from the surface due to usage, however, it will not damage the product.
Your jewellery is best stored in air tight and dark spaces to prevent the metal from loosing its lustre. Avoid bringing the metal charms and metal embellishments in your jewellery in contact with sweat, perfume, moisturizer or any other source of moisture.
To clean, use a damp soft cloth and wipe gently.
FOReT products are crafted with the utmost care and designed with a lot of precision. We have therefore carefully selected the luxury Cork Fabric from the Cork oak forests of Mediterranean region which is rich in texture, water resistant and is anti fungal.
Like all natural products, Cork fabric will age with time and render a beautiful texture. The fabric is soft yet sturdy and has natural creases which mimic the wood grains making every piece a unique product like no other. The texture of the Cork leather may appear to peel as it is a natural material, however, it is supported by a sturdy fabric backing and will not damage the product.
As the material is natural, every grain in the fabric has its own design making every product unique. Thus, the product delivered to you may differ slightly in colour and texture than that showcased on our website.
We do not provide cleaning, refurbishing, re-dyeing services for any of the purchased products.
We will however not be able to address issues arising out of normal wear and tear, neglect or accidents. Some examples of what is not covered under our refunds and returns policy:
- All Jewellery items are non refundable and returnable
- Damage from adhesives
- Damage from pets
- Discolouration or dampness from storage or exposure
- Exposure to chemicals
- Improper care
- Lost or stolen items
- Scratches, spots, or marks from normal use
- Stains or colour transfers
If however, you have received a defective and damaged product,
- Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the images of the defect within 10 days of receipt of your product and we will be able to assist you further.
- All items must be returned in their original condition, with price tags intact, original accessories including locks etc. and in the original packaging as delivered to you.
- In case, there is a defect, we will refund your money to the account charged
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you return is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, kindly check with your bank or contact your credit card company, it may take some processing time before your refund is officially posted.
In case you have tried the above and still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Limited Edition or Preview Edition
Products labelled as "Limited Edition" or "Preview Edition" are non-returnable and cannot be exchanged.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, we will not be able to refund any sale items.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. As our products are limited editions, it may be possible that we do not have a similar piece with us. In such cases, we will refund the amount to your account. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Depending on where you live, the time taken to deliver your product may vary. We will, however, try our best to ensure it reaches you at the earliest.