The Iconic bracelet cum mini bucket bagRegular price Rs. 6,800.00 Sale price Rs. 4,760.00 Save 30%
Just like her name suggests, she's Iconic and will make you fall in love at first sight. She's a star, and she comes with a bracelet that can be donned as an extension to the bag or as a bracelet on its own. She’s super cute, roomy, and adds a little charm to your outfits. Although small, the mini bucket bag is roomy and you can adjust the space by adjusting the cork threads on the sides.
The Mini Bucket bag brings together the beauty of diverse crafts from Upcycled Cork, Handloom and Banana Fiber and has a self-lock to secure your belongings.
The shoulder pad is made from Upcycled Cork with a Star Charm and can be removed to be worn as your charming bracelet.
The bags are handmade by rural women artisans and are finished with Upcycled Cork Bark in our Mumbai studio.
Carry it to a beach or a casual dinner date, it is a conversation starter and has its own story to tell!
FUN FACT: Our Mini bucket bag is made of the world's strongest natural fibre, Banana Fibre, colloquially known as Musa Fibre. The fibre is extracted from the stems, which are stripped layer by layer and naturally dried to create the threads by local artisans.
* We at FOReT admire and appreciate all the artisans for their hard work and craftsmanship and since these bags are made to order they are non-returnable unless damaged.
- Handmade from Banana Fiber
- The lining is made from Ilkal Handloom Cotton in maroon and the colourful border forms the pocket
- Comes with a shoulder strap made from cork with a Star Charm that can be optionally removed and worn as a bracelet.
- The bag is secured with a Self Lock
- Measures: 8x5x7 inches and expands on opening the side loops
- Chain adjustable straps allow you to use it as a crossbody bag or as a full-length bag
- The bag is handmade from natural material and has natural variations making it exclusive only for you
For our buyers from around the world.
We ship globally. In order to make payment in your own currency, please use Pay Pal as a payment gateway.
You may connect with us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.
Cork is a natural material and with time will age gracefully. Being made from the bark of the Cork Oak Tree, the grains on the Cork material are visible making it visually appealing and unique. Cork is water resistant, dust resistant, hypo allergic and durable. With usage, cork tends to get softer and smoother and will catch a darker hue.
There may be a minimal departure from the surface due to usage, however, it will not damage the product.
Your jewellery is best stored in air tight and dark spaces to prevent the metal from loosing its lustre. Avoid bringing the metal charms and metal embellishments in your jewellery in contact with sweat, perfume, moisturizer or any other source of moisture.
To clean, use a damp soft cloth and wipe gently.
FOReT products are crafted with the utmost care and designed with a lot of precision. We have therefore carefully selected the luxury Cork Fabric from the Cork oak forests of Mediterranean region which is rich in texture, water resistant and is anti fungal.
Like all natural products, Cork fabric will age with time and render a beautiful texture. The fabric is soft yet sturdy and has natural creases which mimic the wood grains making every piece a unique product like no other. The texture of the Cork leather may appear to peel as it is a natural material, however, it is supported by a sturdy fabric backing and will not damage the product.
As the material is natural, every grain in the fabric has its own design making every product unique. Thus, the product delivered to you may differ slightly in colour and texture than that showcased on our website.
We do not provide cleaning, refurbishing, re-dyeing services for any of the purchased products.
We will however not be able to address issues arising out of normal wear and tear, neglect or accidents. Some examples of what is not covered under our refunds and returns policy:
- All Jewellery items are non refundable and returnable
- Damage from adhesives
- Damage from pets
- Discolouration or dampness from storage or exposure
- Exposure to chemicals
- Improper care
- Lost or stolen items
- Scratches, spots, or marks from normal use
- Stains or colour transfers
If however, you have received a defective and damaged product,
- Please send us an email to email@example.com with the images of the defect within 10 days of receipt of your product and we will be able to assist you further.
- All items must be returned in their original condition, with price tags intact, original accessories including locks etc. and in the original packaging as delivered to you.
- In case, there is a defect, we will refund your money to the account charged
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you return is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, kindly check with your bank or contact your credit card company, it may take some processing time before your refund is officially posted.
In case you have tried the above and still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Limited Edition or Preview Edition
Products labelled as "Limited Edition" or "Preview Edition" are non-returnable and cannot be exchanged.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, we will not be able to refund any sale items.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. As our products are limited editions, it may be possible that we do not have a similar piece with us. In such cases, we will refund the amount to your account. You can email us at email@example.com.
Depending on where you live, the time taken to deliver your product may vary. We will, however, try our best to ensure it reaches you at the earliest.