The Iconic bracelet cum mini bucket bagRegular price Rs. 6,500.00
Just like her name suggests, she's Iconic and will make you fall in love at first sight. She's a star, and she comes with a bracelet that can be donned as an extension to the bag or as a bracelet on its own. She’s super cute, roomy, and adds a little charm to your outfits. Although small, the mini bucket bag is roomy and you can adjust the space by adjusting the cork threads on the sides.
The Mini Bucket bag brings together the beauty of diverse crafts from Upcycled Cork, Handloom and Banana Fiber and has a self-lock to secure your belongings.
The shoulder pad is made from Upcycled Cork with a Star Charm and can be removed to be worn as your charming bracelet.
The bags are handmade by rural women artisans and are finished with Upcycled Cork Bark in our Mumbai studio.
Carry it to a beach or a casual dinner date, it is a conversation starter and has its own story to tell!
FUN FACT: Our Mini bucket bag is made of the world's strongest natural fibre, Banana Fibre, colloquially known as Musa Fibre. The fibre is extracted from the stems, which are stripped layer by layer and naturally dried to create the threads by local artisans.
* We at FOReT admire and appreciate all the artisans for their hard work and craftsmanship and since these bags are made to order they are non-returnable unless damaged.
- Handmade from Banana Fiber
- The lining is made from Ilkal Handloom Cotton in maroon and the colourful border forms the pocket
- Comes with a shoulder strap made from cork with a Star Charm that can be optionally removed and worn as a bracelet.
- The bag is secured with a Self Lock
- Measures: 8x5x7 inches and expands on opening the side loops
- Chain adjustable straps allow you to use it as a crossbody bag or as a full-length bag
- The bag is handmade from natural material and has natural variations making it exclusive only for you